Welcome to IRPG!
Hello and Welcome to Island RPG Forums. If you dont have a active account, please click the Register Button on this pop up, if you already have an account, please click Log-In.
Welcome to IRPG!
Hello and Welcome to Island RPG Forums. If you dont have a active account, please click the Register Button on this pop up, if you already have an account, please click Log-In.
Welcome to IRPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to IRPG!

The Habbo Roleplay Classic!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DragonsBane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melody

DragonsBane Empty
PostSubject: DragonsBane   DragonsBane Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 6:08 pm

"I'm sorry, but you must wait until we can find another cabin" said the woman. "Thanks for your help" I said. I left the main office of Idleville Acadamy,and travled out to the field so I could wait peacefully for a dorm room. I sat under a tree, and took out my scetch book. I drew the boys playing baseball. I was hoping for a fist fight or something. Our team can't take a losing game. I could feel the fury heating up inside of them...it will be a few minutes. So much for waiting peacefully.Vidica walked over with her troop of Jr. Vidicas. "Hey Zoe! How was your Summer?" she asked "Did you spend it dying your hair again?" They all chuckled like it was the biggest joke that has ever been made. "Yes actually I did, like the pink?" I asked. "Love them" she said scowling. "Come on girls, lets go back to our dorm". They walked away smiling at the football team, and then Vidica stopped and turned around to face me again. "Oh yeah, sorry about that hold up with your dorm room" she said laughing. I scowled at her and thought Well, I'll proably end up getting lucky and having the master dorm because someone didn't come on time...
I decided to walk back to the office, and check up on how my dorm was coming along. I passed the school's lake, and their greenhouse where they keep all of their "fancy plants". I walked into the office, and went up to the front desk. "Um, have you found a dorm for me yet?" I asked. "Yes Zoey actually..." I cut her off "It's Zoe" I said. "Sorry, yes Zoe we actually found you a dorm but the thing is you have to be roomed with a boy because it seems his dorm got taken, too. There was no other choice" she said. A boy? Well, it's not as worse as rooming with Vidica. "I'll take it" I said in a flash. They gave me a room key, and I headed up to my dorm. I took the elevator since I was on the top floor. Room 338, 339, 340. There it was, finally. I slipped the room key into it's slot, and the door opened to a big surprise...
The room was amazing. It was even nicer than my old room at home. I automatically took the single bed in the corner, and but my bags on top of it. I felt the blue conforters, and the cotton sheets. The feather pillow was squishy enough to support my head, and not let it sink in. The walls were painted a lime green, with a light blue border. I chose the white dresser, and the night stand next to my bed to put my stuff in. I started unpacking, and I thought to myself Will the kid even like this room?

Gavin(3)

The bus unloaded at Idleville Acadamy. The school had amazing structures, a lake, and even an amazing woods in the back. This school was perfect for me. Who would of ever thought my mother would be right? I checked in at the office, and asked for my room key. "Here you go, but I must tell you that you have been roomed with a girl. The both of you had a mix up with your dorms, so there was no other choice but to put you with her" she said. A girl? Well it's not as worse as rooming with my old school bully "I'll take it" I said. I took the room key, and started up the stairs. It would be smart if they made an elevator, I'm on the top floor... Room 338, 339, 340. The door was already opened, so that girl must be in there. I saw her sitting on her bed that she claimed her own. She looked at me, and I saw the shock in her eyes. I knew she wasn't expecting a boy who's hero was the fire dragon. "Hi" I said "I'm Gavin, and you are?". She just looked at me, and then her mouth opened "Zoe, not Zoey, Zoe" she said. She looked back down to her pad of paper. Her hand was moving fast, but gracefully. "What is it that you are drawing?" I asked curiously. "The room, I'm sending the picture to my mother" she said. "Oh, that's interesting" I replied.
I threw my things on the single bed in the other corner, and began to unpack. I took my ice dragon poster out, and hung it above my bed. Zoe looked at the poster, and then shook her head. I unpacked my clothes instead so I could wait until she left to put the rest of my posters up. I finished unpacking my clothes, and she had left somewhere. I started to put the rest of my posters up, and put my action figure dragons on top of my dresser. I put the final touch on my night stand, a picture of my mother, father, and me...before the family war. I looked on my side of the room, and I was pleased. I turned around to look at her side, and there was hair dye on her dresser, a pad of paper on her bed, a cup full of paint brushes, pencils,markers,colored pencils,crayons, etc. I also found a picture of her with I was assuming was her mother. I felt like a real creeper looking at her things, but I only wanted to know a little bit about her...

Zoe(4)

Why did I need to be roomed with a nerd? I thought to myself. I took my sweatshirt off my waist, and put it on. The gray clouds set in, and rain began to drizzle. THen, it came down in buckets. I put my hood on, and tucked my ipod in my sweatshirt. I'd rather be outside right now than stuck inside with... what's his name?
I began to travel through the woods, the woods of vines and beautiful nature. I could see my breath in great clouds of smoke, and my feet crunched on top of the twigs and leaves.
I came to an open meadow, and sat down in the wet grass. I was surrounded by beautiful, magical trees with vines for arms. Bushes with flowers blooming were in between each tree. I took out my sketch book and began to draw. Water trickled onto the paper as I drew. My trees were complex and detailed, and my bushes were floral and round. I was pleased with my drawing, and put it back into my bag. I got up off the lush meadow ground, and began to walk back the way I came. I was soaked from head to toe, but I liked the feeling. I walked along the path around the building, and to the front doors of the dorm building. I walked down the hall, to the elevator. The doors closed, and I heard dramatic background music. Not your normal elevator music... I made my way to the end of the hall, and the door was still open. .......Gavin was sitting on his bed reading some sort of comic book. I realized he put up weird dragon posters, and action figures. Great, that's what I want people to see when they see my room. He looked at me, and noticed I was soaked. "Where were you?" he asked. I didn't respond, and I knew I didn't want to respond. I just went to my dresser and took out my pajamas. I went to go hang up my dress (just in case I needed one for the school year) in our closet. I opened the door to see it was a bathroom. Wow I thought, this room just keeps getting better and better. I threw my dress on my bed, and went to the bathroom to change. "Why were you soaked?" he asked once again. I knew he would keep askin, so I turned around and responded "I was in the woods". He had a curious face on, and at that point I knew it was going to take him a while to figure me out. "Doing what?" he asked. I didn't turn around for that question, and I wouldn't if he asked me one more time...

Gavin(5)

The woods? What was she doing in the woods? Drugs? I needed to figure her out. She wasn't like other girls, which bothered me. I went back to my comic book, and she got up. She took out her ipod home, and plugged it in. Great, what am I going to be listening to for the school year? Hard rock? The music turned on, and a band I actually liked was playing. "I love this song" I said. She looked straight ahead at the wall, and then she turned her head to look at me "Good, you'll be hearing a lot of it" she said. Does she want to give me a hard time? I mean, I don't blame her for getting the wrong idea about me. She probably just doesn't like dragons... I finished my comic book, so I put it down on my nightstand. Zoe's eyes were closed, so I figured she was sleeping. I had a feeling we weren't going to get along this year... I took my waterbottle into the bathroom to fill it up. I looked up from the sink, and saw Zoe sitting on the edge of her bed. She didn't look normal for some reason. She looked like she was going to throw up or something... I went back into our bedroom. She really didn't look good. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked. She stared blankly at the floor, and then she let out a big breath of air. "Zoe?". She didn't respond, but then she shook her head "W-what?" she said softly. She looked around the room, and then she stared at me. "What did you do?" she said sternly. I thought she was crazy "What? I didn't do anything. You were like...in a trance" I said. She looked away from me and then spoke "Something just like...hit me or something. It felt like someone punched me in the chest...". Weird I thought, I didn't see anything. "I don't know, I didn't see anything. Are you sure you're okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine now" she said. My stomace growled, and at that point I realized I hadn't eaten anything since I got here this afternoon. "If you're okay, I'm going to get something to eat" I said. "Okay, you do that" she said. I left the room confused...and still questioning her...
I chose some macoroni and a cup of fruit. Their food looked pretty appetizing, I was pleased with it. I chose a table by the window, and took the most clean seat. Because of the rain, no one was outside, but that didn't matter to me. I liked the rain, it's comforting to me.
I went back to our room since I finished my meal.
Back to top Go down
Melody

DragonsBane Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonsBane   DragonsBane Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 6:17 pm

Group hug! Group hug! Group hug! Group hug! Group hug! Group hug! Group hug!
Back to top Go down
Emily
Jesus
Emily

Location : Earth. Dad grounded me for wanting to borrow the car...

DragonsBane Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonsBane   DragonsBane Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 7:09 pm

fabulous.
Back to top Go down
http://islandrp.roflforum.net
Melody

DragonsBane Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonsBane   DragonsBane Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 7:12 pm

aparently not Pawel said it was terrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DragonsBane Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonsBane   DragonsBane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DragonsBane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to IRPG! :: Ooc :: Stories-
Jump to: