Welcome to IRPG!
Hello and Welcome to Island RPG Forums. If you dont have a active account, please click the Register Button on this pop up, if you already have an account, please click Log-In.
Welcome to IRPG!
Hello and Welcome to Island RPG Forums. If you dont have a active account, please click the Register Button on this pop up, if you already have an account, please click Log-In.
Welcome to IRPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to IRPG!

The Habbo Roleplay Classic!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Those Stupid Life Changing Moments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily
Jesus
Emily

Location : Earth. Dad grounded me for wanting to borrow the car...

Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Empty
PostSubject: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 7:21 pm

Chapter One:

My name is Rachel Green. I just moved here from New York. I can't help but miss the restless nights and the boring days. The nights went to the parties all my friends threw. As a New Yorker, city life was only culture. Here in Nevada, well, it just sucks. The days and nights are super boring. There is nothing to do, nowhere to go, and there's no one interesting to meet.

Nevada was a calm state, and the people were way too subdued. I expected to hear the roar of the taxis and the voices of angry drivers. I missed the arguments the neighbors had with the landlord for the apartments we lived in. I knew I would miss the bright lights shining in my window at night, and my monthly trips to watch the new broadway musical. I felt like I was on my way to an entirely different planet; a place I wouldn't belong.

It was a quiet Saturday in boring Nevada; the day before my life would change forever. I wasn't exactly one of those "whores," but I loved parties and guys. Anyway, back to the story at hand. There was this girl, and she was dressed all funky. Was it Halloween already? She wore a little white dress with a wierd pointy hat. Last I checked, it was September third. "Hey, is it Halloween?" I asked, looking to her from my front door.

She turned to look at me, her piercing blue eyes almost glowing. She just started at me for a moment. Then she turned and walked away, as if she only stared at me for a mental note. I watched her go and wondered who the hell she was. After the packing was over, I went to sleep a bit early. The night felt restless as strange things occured outside.

The later that night, I awoke to use the bathroom. I couldn't believe what happened. I woke up, as normal, and went to the bathroom. This was only routine. I screamed when I looked in the mirror. Most of my hair was gone, so it was super short. I also didn't look like myself. It was wierd, because overnight, I went from a girl to a guy. How in hell was that accomplished?

I freaked out. I first took a peek into my pajama pants. I couldn't believe my eyes! I released the elastic lining my pants, and it slammed against my stomach. I watched this long enough to notice that my body was a bit more masculine. I poked one of the abs; it wasn't mushy! After staring at myself for a while in the mirror, I realized that I made a really hot guy.

After I had finished admiring myself, I looked out my bedroom window to see the girl dressed in white again. Why was she in my back yard? I looked down to her; she seemed distressed. She looked back up at me and went pale. Did she know something I didn't? She muttered something and disappeared, only to appear behind me. I turned and almost screamed. What the hell was she?

Go here for the rest, and check back often! (:

Last edited by Emily on April 22nd 2010, 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://islandrp.roflforum.net
Emily
Jesus
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 4:20 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Emily
Jesus
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 8:55 pm

bump again (:
Back to top Go down
Emily
Jesus
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 1:04 pm

bump with chapter uno!
Back to top Go down
KFC
God
KFC

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 2:21 pm

you spelled Nevada wrong
Back to top Go down
Emily
Jesus
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 3:15 pm

,,l,
Back to top Go down
KFC
God
KFC

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 3:46 pm

you're missing a finger
Back to top Go down
Emily
Jesus
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 9:44 pm

KFC wrote:
you're missing a finger

I hate chu sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!
Moses

Location : Parting the Pool water so girls stay on one side and don't give cooties

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 10:58 pm

Mmkay you bump-whore. I read The page on the forums, and i dont wanna read a story about a girl turning into a guy. Whats up with -insert girls names here- and turning into guys.....o,.,o
Back to top Go down
Emily
Jesus
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 2:45 pm

,,l,,
Back to top Go down
Leddy!
Moses

Location : Parting the Pool water so girls stay on one side and don't give cooties

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 8:16 pm

Looks like you got that finger reattatched...
Back to top Go down
Emily
Jesus
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 5:04 pm

Screw you, and KFC. ,,l,,
Back to top Go down
Leddy!
Moses

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 7:20 pm

<3 love you too
Back to top Go down
KFC
God
KFC

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 10:55 am

Emily wrote:
Rape me every day.

ok.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Veteran
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 11:17 am

leave emma alone, both of you.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Jesus
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 12:11 pm

Thank you, Velo. <3
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Veteran
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 2:06 pm

mhm =D
Back to top Go down
Leddy!
Moses

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 2:51 pm

Roxas wrote:
I want KC and Led to annoy emma as much as possible, and take off that finger>.>

I know its all deformed and shet...
Back to top Go down
Emily
Jesus
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 7:09 pm

Leddy! wrote:
Roxas wrote:
mhm =D

I want to read Emma's story because I didn't even give it a try. Sorry Emma, stab

It's okay Led. I hope you enjoy it. Waffle!!
Back to top Go down
Leddy!
Moses

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 8:12 pm

Emily wrote:
Leddy! wrote:
Roxas wrote:
mhm =D
yeah sure...

I HATE YOU LED YOUR NOT MY FRAND ANYMORE!

Harsh much... Depressed Depressed Depressed Depressed Depressed Depressed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Stupid Life Changing Moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to IRPG! :: Ooc :: Stories-
Jump to: